Here are some new titles that have been added to the Sterne Library collection:
- Why America’s schools are the best place for kids: Reality vs. negative perceptions
- We’re losing our minds: Rethinking American higher education
- Documenting learning with ePortfolios: A guide for college instructors
- On being presidential: A guide for college and university leaders
- You need a schoolhouse: Booker T. Washington, Julius Rosenwald, and the building of schools for the segregated South
You can search the Local Catalog for new items that have been added to the library collection. Just click on the “New Books” tab, choose the time period (1-4 weeks) and conduct a search.
Additionally, there is now a New Books Display in Sterne Library. Find it near the entrance to the central stairwell.